Hello everyone!

Today I will tell you about which country I had like to visit.









The country is United States of America, i like this country because i like the "sneakerworld" and the streetwear, the fashion on USA is very different compared to fashion of Chile, the kings of brands in USA i think it is Nike brand, and Jordan brand.

USA is a country with very touristics points,  and the city I had like to go is L.A, because i'm a fan of Los Angeles Lakers, and visit their stadium it's my dream.

The things I know of USA are not too many, also it is a factor because i had like to visit this country, the states are very different, almost as if each state were a different country!, and this is atractive to me, and it makes me want to visit all countries and learn.

Also I will go to "Hollywood" because is a very touristic side, and take photos of all haha, as well i will go to Disney world because it is my dream since i was a kid.

I will work and live in USA because the science it's not infravalored like Chile, and the work it's more monetized and the working-hours are less.


 

Comentarios

  1. oh if you are interested in the "sneakerworld" you should visit "footlocker" or something like that and bring me a clean pair of J´s.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. USA is hella Big, i agree about the states, they seem like countries for the way they work. But the president that they have scares me and makes me don't want to go there for now.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Travisss! I'm convinced you would be happy living in the USA haha I hope you can go soon

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Amazing country, if you travel to USA, you can bring me the Air Jordan 3 Retro UNC in 10 US plz jajaja.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. lool Los Angeles is an amazing city specially the amusement parks, I went to U.S. in 2017 and travel he whole city. when you go to L.A. don't forget also go to the universal studios :D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares